Friday, September 12, 2008

the life of......ME!!

So for the near future I plan on having a pretty big house. I want a two story house, but the top story on the ground and the bottom story to be underground. The house will have 5 bedrooms. The master bedroom will just have a king sized bed with oak wood, a fairly big bathroom, and a walk-in closet. I'm not sure what I will drive. Something that'll fit the kids in it. The person I want to marry must have morals and love God. I've met someone close to what I was looking for, we went out for over a year, but he's my best friend now. I want to marry someone like him. I want to live in a town about the size of Plainview, work in the school system teaching kids, possibly. I'm not sure what I would do in my down time. Something fun? I would go to a Baptist church more than likely. Oh I would be involved in doing stuff with the church. I love doing things with churches. I would pretty much have a normal life. Have a job, like 4 kids (I love kids and I want alot...but not too many), be involved in church..Just a normal American life. And if I could take vacations they would most likely to be in England...I love the United Kingdom and France...Those two places intrige me. Love them!!

That would be my life..