Friday, September 5, 2008

Why Our Year And Not The Next?

So I'm super bummed about the not getting to have a bonfire this year. That probably would've been the BEST bonfire Childress has seen in a while. I really think that our class would've went gangsta with it and made it HUGE!! But I guess OUR wishes and dreams don't mean anything to the government...they don't even care who you are. Your JUST a number, so is everyone else. So that doesn't surprise me that they wouldn't care. Ok I'm gonna leave this subject alone because I have very strong feelings about the government lol so I'm not going to go there :).

So I heard about Justin last night. Really never knew the guy, he went to my church and I would see him, but I never talked to him. It's sad though. He will be in my prayers!


Well I'm not sure if I'm going to survive this senior year or not. I REALLY want to graduate early so I wont have to be here at school with all these people...Not saying that in a bad way, some people just bother me to the point of...getting mad and want to leave. So I'm still thinking about dropping school school and graduate early, like Vanesa did. I really don't like high school anymore...and it's kinda depressing to know that....

Well I'm going to go!!

Burnsy

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

uummmm....NO! you're not going to quit and not come to school every day...what are you thinking???? you know i would hunt you down if you tried!!!