Friday, October 3, 2008

BIRTHDAY!!!

First off......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COACH K!!!

Umm...so I don't really have a story to tell you, but I think my best birthday was like two years ago (I don't remember my last birthday...I think it was a bad birthday) I was like in LOVE with Lord Of The Rings and Orlando Bloom (who plays Legolas in the movie) and I got a blanket of him as Legolas and some other people from the movie on the other side, and I also got a blanket of Orlando Bloom as Will Turner off of Pirates of the Caribbean. So that was a pretty good birthday :)

I remember last year I was havin all kinds of stuff going on medically to even care about my birthday...I just remember it wasn't a good one. I do remember getting a music box which I have ALWAYS wanted. Last year wasn't a good year in general with my little brother dieing, finding out I had a heart murmur, and then RIGHT AFTER THAT I got put in the hospital for like five days and was scarred mentally for a long time....So NOT good year OR birthday.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

thanks!!!

glad this year is better!!!