Friday, October 24, 2008

SAVED BY THE BELL!!!

Ok so my freshman year in my class I had Kaylie Ralston in my class and we were like BEST FRIENDS then. We sat at the front of the class right beside each other, so we were always getting i trouble.

Well one day I noticed that if I rocked back and fourth my desk would squeak, well Kaylie was tapping her foot on her cause it was off balance, mind you that these were the OLD desks that we had so they were noisey. Well we thought it was funny so we started to make as much noise as possible so all you could hear in the quiet class room was "squeak, squeak, tap, tap, squeak, tap" like continuously and out of no where Coach Rhodes was like "Burns! Ralston! How many times did I tell you to quit making noise?!" and Kaylie and I looked at each other with our mouths open and he was like "Stay after class!" Right in the middle of that sentence the bell rang and he was like "Go on to your other class. You were saved by the bell."

There was this one time we were in class doing work and the people in the office called and asked for Shyla. Well Coach Rhodes was like "Shyla?" and I was like "Coach it's me." and he just sushed me and then they said over the intercom "Shyla Burns." and he was like "Burns is that you!?" and I was like "Yeah." He was like "I didn't know your first name. I just always called you Burns." It was SOO funny!!!

No comments: