Friday, November 21, 2008

Parachute....

So here are a few, cause I can't just pick 6 :)
And this post is dedicated to Lauren.

Tough times wont tear us apart. They'll just help make us closer. I LOVE YOU!!!

1. God, he's done so much for me in my life and has never left me, even when I didn't want anything to do with Him.

2. My mom. She's been amazing raising just me and Kallan by herself for 12 years, and shes always had a good spirit about everything. She's completely amazing.

3. Jana Kay and Alayna, they were there through EVERYTHING and they're still here for me after 5 years :)

4. Lauren, she knows EVERYTHING about me and still accepts me for who I am...That's a true friend. The ups and downs don't matter later on. Our friendship will always hold true! I love you SOO much!! <3

5. My dad. He may have not been there my whole life, or I may have not been able to see him for many years, but he tries his hardest to get me what I want and in doing that he'd give up the most important things. He's always tried, and that's all that matters. :)

6. My Grandma Hallie. She's so uplifting. She's always been there for me and is constantly making sure I, and my brother and sister, have what we need when my Mom wasn't able to provide. She always has had a kind heart and firm in her beliefs.

7. My cousin, Kim. Shes the only cousin out of my family that knows pretty much every thought I have and is one of my best friends. She is no doubt amazing!!

8. Lacie and Matraca!! They may not say it out loud, but just seeing them and talking to them in class helps encourage me. I know they're both here for me and they help me through my tough classes!! I love them both so much!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

so glad you have so many good people in your life!!!