Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two Part Blog

Ok the stuff we have annually are
Turkey, Ham, Mac n Cheese, potatoes, some kinda broccoli stuff, stuffing, rolls, corn, and A TON more stuff. Then desserts, that my grandma makes herself, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, some kind of coconut pie, chocolate pie, uhh.....the list can go on and on FOREVER lol

Ten Reasons Why I Like The Thanksgiving Break
1. no school
2. family
3. togetherness
4. good food
5. family
6. love
7. new adventures with my cousins (yes we find something interesting to do every time we get together) :)
8. no school (again)
9. sleeping in
10. my birthday is ALWAYS right after the Holiday so it makes everything better for me :)

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

love memories of my cousins!!! soak them in some day you may not get to see them like you want to!!!!!