Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dog



Here they go again. Scurrying through the house before the sun even shows up. I guess it means it's time I have to get up too or else my young humans will be all over me like they are every morning. They let out the babies..GREAT. Oh dang here they come; Monster, Polar Bear, Brownie, Scooter, Puffs, Skunk, and Baby.

I just have to keep my cool with them or I'll bite their heads off. There's something growing in the bottom of my throat as they played on me, but I have to hold it back!! I just can't take it these babies are annoying me now, so I let it go.
"Bugs!!! Don't you dare growl at them puppies!! Or I'll put your butt out side!"
"But I didn't mean to. They were just SOOO annoying." I protested.
"Oh shut up and quit your whining. Go lay down somewhere."
Great now I got in trouble with my girl human because them stupid babies wouldn't leave me alone and Princess doesn't care what they do anyways. She's a horrible mother, so she should get in trouble. I guess I'll go lay on the couch and not bother anyone.
"BUGS!!!"
Not again. What did I do NOW? Ok, maybe the sad doggy eyes will get her.
"Move so I can sit down. Don't give me that look. It's not going to work."
Great. I get yelled at and told to go lay down and now I get told to move off of the couch. This is so unfair. Spike's lazy self is still on the couch and Princess is STILL ignoring all of these babies. I'll just go outside to get away from all this.
"Can I go out side? Please."

"Brandon can you let Bugs out. He's at the door whining and pawing at it."
Yes!!! Finally freedom!!! HA!! Fresh air too. I love my humans, but the best time is when I'm outside away from getting yelled at and away from Spike and Princess...jerks never get in trouble.

1 comment:

Ca$$iE G said...

Shyla,

I'm here for ya girl, even if we may not talk that much. We use to hang out all the time and you would stay the night at my house. Remember? Junior High days... LOL :) But, I guess as we get older things change, but my careness for you won't. You're a great friend! And you inspire me through your writing.

Just know though, it may seem like your the only one that experiences certain things or goes through certain things at a period of time; but, I promise, theirs always SOMEONE, somewhere experiencing and knowing what you are going through that you can connect with. I have had plenty of rough times, good times, ect. and as hard as some of those times is, I feel that God is punishing me for no reason, but in the end it's just a lesson. Your not the only one, so hold your head up high and walk it out. It's gonna get tough, but I promise... it ALWAYS gets better in the end! What matters the most is knowing that you can make it through those rough times when they are thrown at you and cherish the good when given!

Thank-you for the comment! Skiing was super FUN! Wow! So much fun!

By the way, I like your doggy story! It's good... but, yet, your AN EXCELLENT writer! So, I expected a good story from ya!

Love ya,
~Cassie~