Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wow!!! The best few minutes of my life.

"Baby..."
"Yes.."
"Umm...would you freak if.....if i told you....umm i love you."


The words hit me like an spear. I was in shock for a few seconds and then I realized what was said. I cant believe that actually happened.


"No babe of course not. I love you too..."


What else could I have said to that?! I was too in shock. I DID mean what I said though. So I had to ask this question too...


"Why would I have freaked when you told me that?"
"I don't know...I thought that you would."


All's I could do was smile to that. Never have I felt this way about someone. It's amazing!! Yall must think I'm crazy, but I know that I'm not!!

2 comments:

Ca$$iE G said...

Wow! I'm so proud for you! :) It is... THE BEST feeling in this WORLD! I remember the first time Juan ever told me he loved me! It's a moment that I will ALWAYS REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

He didn't rush the fact, telling me he loved me after two weeks into the relationship, he told eight months after we had been dating. It was so sweet. You could tell it was so meant.

Cherish it, and hold it forever and always in your heart! It's seriously one of the best moments in life, hearing the words "I love you!" come from the one you hold closes to your heart and knowing that it's meant. It makes your heart skip beats; you just don't know how to react bc ur in such shock!

Ca$$iE G said...

Girl, you are so right. It does make a difference just hearing those words, "I love you!" It's amazing; a gift from God!

But girl, I just wanted to tell you that I'm here for you at anytime, 24/7, around the clock, whenever you may need me! I love reading your blog bc I know I can connect w/ u and by the way ur such a great writer.

So anytime...
Don't forget that moment! It's precious and I'm so glad that u've found someone u love and someone that loves u back.

Ur amazing, girl!

I love ya!

Love,
~Cassie~