Monday, February 2, 2009

18 Reasons I Am Thankful For My Rents

Here are my awesome reasons........
(btw..."they" is referring to my mom and dad and "she" is referring to my mom...)
(my dad hasn't always been there for me my whole life..so yeah...)

1. They love me
2. They take care of me
3. My mom has always been there
4. They're funny
5. They changed my diapers
6. She gave birth to me
7. She kissed my boo boos
8. She gives me hugs
9. She gives me kisses
10. She takes care of me when I'm sick
11. She keeps me fed
12. She clothes me
13. She's supportive
14. She motivates me
15. She helps me stay on track with going to church
16. She got me a car
17. She helped me be more responsible sooner
18. They are sending me to college to get away from this horrid town.. YAY

5 Reasons Why My Parents Love Me
1. Shes smart
2. Shes beautiful
3. Shes a christian
4. Shes good at sports (even though she's not playing them)
5. Shes a hard worker, in everything she does

2 comments:

Ca$$iE G said...

Awww.... That's always great to hear!

Love ya,
~Cassie~

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

love these lists!!