Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Poem

As I walk through these halls,
I can hear it all,
The pain and the agony,
And the friendship calls.
I've been with these people,
For twelve years now,
We're about to leave,
And I wonder how.
What happened to the playground,
The childish fights?
What happened to roller blades,
And our bikes?
Now we hang at the park,
And drive nice cars,
We've all gotten so close,
But yet so far.
We've been through bomb threats,
Crashes and falls,
It hasn't really mattered,
Cause we stuck through it all.
I'm going to miss the laughs,
All the hugs and smiles,
Because through our pain,
We've made it worthwhile.
I'm going to miss this hall,
And where all my friends stood,
We're leaving this place,
Just like I thought we could.
Graduation is coming,
This adventure is about to end,
But it's ok,
Because another one is around the bend.

5 comments:

Maritza said...

Hey shy i really like your poem it is so true.

Maritza said...

Hey shy i really like your poem it is so true.

~tella~ said...

hey girl thats a great poem!!!! :)

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!

April said...

I like ur poem.

Do you think Maritza posted her comment enough. lol. jk