Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Salem Witch Trials

Dearest Church,
You have known me since I was a little kid. I've always followed the Lord in every aspect of my life and if I did wrong I always asked for forgiveness before you as a whole. I've been a follower of the Lord since I was only 8 years old and He has been the light of my world, so why would I start to disobey Him now? The only person that you should suspect would be Old Man Jenkins. You know he's always damning people and being mean to the town kids. He's the one that's always saying that he'll send us to hell for looking at him wrong. God is my life and I wouldn't go against Him, but I think that Old Man Jenkins has put a curse on me. Please help me!! I can't stand it anymore.
Help,
Shyla

p.s. I was lieing about him, and I know that if I put someone elses life in danger, then they will get killed and probably me too if I get convicted. So I guess it doesn't matter what I say. So I don't care. Kill me. I know I'm innocent and so does God. So it's what ever.

1 comment:

Ca$$iE G said...

Convincing.... Great Job, Girl!

Love ya,
~Cassie~