Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine Flu!!

So I don't really think much about it. I think that if we would've just closed our borders earlier than we wouldn't have all this none sense. I think in a way this is the way the world is going to end, because this is the first of some type of plague and it's ALL over the world, not just here in the United States. If we knew that, that stupid flu came from Mexico then why would we have kept the borders open and let stuff spread all over the world? I'm not sure really about much I know that this stupid flu can spread fast and can kill people and people in Spain now have to wear masks or something like that.

But if this gets anymore out of hand I think everyone should be quarantined to their houses or towns or something. But if our graduation date is moved up I will be super ticked off!!! I want to graduate on the 29th no matter how much it's killing me to get out, but I don't want to cut my senior year short. I think this stupid stuff needs to just leave and not infect anyone else...it will ruin my life if it keeps up!! Ugh....too many emotions from it...

No comments: